Group lessons for Kids
Our group lessons for children are offered and taught according to the Swiss Snow League levels. At each level, your children will be taught snow sports in a methodical and fun way. This method has been tested and approved in more than 150 Swiss Ski Schools and ensures a reliable progression.
So, are you ready to take up the challenge of starting at the Swiss Snow Kids Village and working your way up to become a star in the Academy?
Group lessons for Adults
Would you like to start snow sports, get back into them or improve your technique? Then these group lessons are for you!
With a group of 4 to 6 people, the adult group lessons allow you to progress individually in a group thanks to the knowledge and targeted advice of our instructors.
Group lessons for Kids Ski & Snowboard
Swiss Snow League
- Teddy Bear: You are on skis for the first time and get familiar with the equipment and the snow. You will learn to walk, turn, slide with the skis parallel and brake with the terrain.
- Polar Bear: You learn the snowplough position on the spot and in motion as well as how to stand up. You will consolidate your previous knowledge.
- Penguin: You are able to brake on a slight slope. You are ready to go on an adventure on the magic carpet! Here you will perfect your braking and learn to make your first directional changes from the slope line.
- Snake: In this level, your direction changes will take the form of turns that you can practice in slaloms. You will learn to ride the small ski lift.
- Kangaroo: The big ski lift in the snow garden is within your reach. With this level you will be able to control your skills on a slightly steeper slope and learn to do jumps.
Have you completed all the levels in the Swiss Snow Kids Village? Then you’re ready to take on the mountain! See you in Blue Prince!
- Climbing uphill by side stepping and herringbone (scissor) stepping
- Gliding and braking with the snow plough
- Skiing with skis parallel with steps and tricks
- Turning snow plough turns (wedge turns)
- Traversing and tricks
- Skiing with skis parallel over easy bumps and jumps
- Snow plough turns on an easy blue slope
- Turning in a miniature slalom jungle and in a set course
- Skiing over bumps and dips
- Skiing backwards (switch) with skis in a V shape with change of direction
- Snow plough turns on a versatile blue run
- Braking with skis parallel
- Turning steps on an easy slope
- Skidded parallel turns
- Short turns on an easy slope
- Skating step on the flat terrain
- Basic Air (small kicker)
- Parallel turns with various radii
- Parallel turns through a corridor of slalom gates and in a set course
- Skiided parallel turns backwards (switch)
- Single ski turns on an easy slope
- Short turns on an intermediate slope
- Short turns with pole planting on a difficult slope
- Jumps: Straights and fifty/fifty over box
- Parallel turns off-piste
- Carved parallel turns on a wide, easy slope
Are you a Black Prince or Princess? Congratulations! You have the right to join the Swiss Snow Academy and continue to challenge the levels of the module of your choice: Race – Freestyle – Freeride.
Swiss Snow Kids Village: 09.45 am at the Schönried Skiparadies
Blue Prince – Academy: 09:50 in front of the Horneggli bottom station
10:00-12:00 (half day)
10:00-15:00 (full day)
Race and medal ceremony
NEW: FRIDAY FOR ALL!
Swiss Snow Kids Village: 11:00 am Race, 11:30 am Medal ceremony on site.
Blue Prince – Blue King : 11h00 Race
Blue Star – Academy : 13h30 Race
2.30 pm: Medal ceremony for the Blue Prince at the Academy in the Schönried Skiparadies.
Presentation of the Swiss Snow League booklet
In order to pass a level and thus be able to move up to the next level, the four objectives of the level in question must be validated by the instructor or the instructor in charge of the group. In addition, the child must have spent at least five days in the level.
From 3 years old.
From 3 persons.
Payment in advance. No payment on the spot is possible.
Ski pass and equipment not included.
Cancellation conditions under GTC
In the event of a delay, only the head of the class decides when and where the child can be brought in, so as not to interfere with the smooth running of the course.
1/2 day (2h) : CHF 52
3x 1/2 day (6h) : CHF 142
5x 1/2 day (10h) : CHF 225
6x 1/2 day (12h) : CHF 260
1 day (5h) : CHF 75
3 days (15h) : CHF 208
5 days (25h) : CHF 320
6 days (30h) : CHF 350
1/2 day in add. (2h) : CHF 47
1 day in add. (5h) : CHF 68
Lunch (incl. drinks) CHF 13
1/2 day (2,5h) : CHF 60
3x 1/2 day (7,5h) : CHF 160
5x 1/2 day (12,5h) : CHF 240
6x 1/2 day (15h) : CHF 260
1/2 day in add. (2,5h) : CHF 55
Group Lessons Ski for Adults
These adult group lessons take place every weekend from 10-12am and 10-3pm. They are aimed at adults who want to start skiing (Relax), those who want to resume skiing (Come Back) and those who want to improve their technique (Specialists).
Relax: 10.00 am at the Snow Garden Schönried
Come Back: 10.00 am at the first pylon of the Horneggli chairlifts (on the flat, parking side)
Specialists: 10:00 am in front of the Horneggli station cash desk
Min. 4, Max. 6 persons
These courses take place only on Saturdays and Sundays, except in exceptional cases. Moreover, they only take place if at least 4 people of the same level are registered. You will be informed by e-mail every Friday and/or Saturday before 5 pm, if the next day’s course is confirmed or cancelled.
1/2 day (2h) : CHF 65/pers.
1 day (5h) : CHF 85/pers.
Lunch excluded (1h)
Ski pass and equipment not included
Cancellation conditions according to GTC
Are you ready to put on skis for the first time and to get to know the snow? Then you are in the right level!
It’s time to start again! It’s been a long time since you last put your skis on? Do you ski with a snowplough or in parallel? This level is for you!
Personalized advice will make it easier for you to use your skis. Themes covered according to your needs (short turns, carving, off-piste).
Participants Come Back